Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Corruption In Scriptures In The Bible

Tagged: 

• Corruption In Scriptures In The Bible

Posted by Abdullah AbdulRahman on September 12, 2021 at 3:30 pm

Assalamualaikum

Ghamidi Sahab said (what i have understood him), that Torah,Psalms and Gospels and other writings(sahaif) of Prophets in the Bible, these we have in the translated form and other exegesis that are included in the main text,not the real Word of God (as Qur’an we have in Arabic),first what is his evidence(some book or research) and how do we differentiate between what is exegesis or extra and what is original?

Ahmed Habib replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Corruption In Scriptures In The Bible

Ahmed Habib updated 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 12, 2021 at 7:56 pm

I think that evidence and research should be provided by those who claim that there have been gross corruptions in the old scriptures when the Quran evidently holds the opposite viewpoint. For someone who understands God’s message from the Quran, its very easy to spot where certain errors have been made in the translations.

You will find the following video helpful in understanding Ghamidi sahab’s viewpoint in this regard from 00:56:30 to 1:12:47

• Abdullah AbdulRahman

Member September 12, 2021 at 10:07 pm

یہ جو بات انہوں نے کہی ہے کہ “بعض جگہ توضیحی حواشی ہیں وہ متن کا حصہ بن گئے ہیں” اور جو بات کہی ہے کہ”ہمارے پاس اصل کتاب موجود نہیں ان کے تراجم موجود ہیں”،ان کی دلیل؟اس کی تحقیق پر کوئی کتاب موجود ہو؟

شکریہ

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 12, 2021 at 10:23 pm

If the Quran is not evidence enough then I’m not sure what what would constitute as an evidence.

• Abdullah AbdulRahman

Member September 13, 2021 at 5:55 am

But, for a non Muslim, if we are gonna say it’s written in Quran,is he gonna believe?so some book of research on that,e.g.on new testaments historical accuracy and research we have the work of Bart D.Erhman e.t.c,such type of work is I am asking for old testament.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 13, 2021 at 10:19 am

It is some Muslims who claim that there have been gross corruptions in the old scriptures. This discussion as well as Ghamidi sahab’s clarification is for those people.

• Abdullah AbdulRahman

Member September 13, 2021 at 12:27 pm

Yes i know, but from where Ghamidi Sahab got this? In Quran there aren’t so many details, this can be Ghamidi Sahab’s own interpretation, but these, from where?

• Ahmed Habib

Member September 16, 2021 at 9:17 am

Salam brother if u read the old testament ! It it-elf tells what hap-penned ti the torah and gospels mentions Jesus preached a gospel definitely it was not this one! As these written 100 years after Jesus! So these books themselves tell what happened to them! Jews and Christians claimed that torah was written by Moses before his death and injil writers were inspired to write however no almost all scholars agree that this is forgery and unknown writers have written them!! Also Jesus and Moses spoke Aramaic which is dead now! And what they have is in cannon hebrew! Alot of teachings match quran which are indeed revelation! Like there is a prayer of jesus which is same as surah fatihah! If h read then they themselves tell u what is revealed what is added

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 13, 2021 at 1:06 pm

By reading the Bible in light of the Quran.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register