Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Allegation On Prophet Muhammad Saw By Haris Sultan (atheist)

Tagged: ,

• Allegation On Prophet Muhammad Saw By Haris Sultan (atheist)

Posted by muhammad saad on September 14, 2021 at 11:07 am

in one of haris sultan video which i am watching .i have also read his book . He mentions a incident that prophet Muhammad s.a.w was caught while sex with maria qiptia r.a .please respond his allegation

Dawar Hussain replied 2 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Allegation On Prophet Muhammad Saw By Haris Sultan (atheist)

Dawar Hussain updated 2 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 16, 2021 at 1:21 am

Better provide the citation to let us verify from the history.

Individual reports recorded by history are not always authentic. Public figures even if they were prophets are usually falsely accused of by their overt and covert opponents. Same has been done to the prophet in the Bible as well. Heinous sins and crimes are attributed to them even the sin of worshiping idols against which they are sent.

Having said that and being unaware of the status of the report you mentioned, Maria was the slave girl of the prophet and having sex with slave girls was allowed.

• muhammad saad

Member September 16, 2021 at 3:14 am

thank you very much sir problem resolved

• Ahmed Habib

Member September 16, 2021 at 8:57 am

Hz Maria sa was a coptic Egypt who was gifted by king of Alexandria to the prophet saw and Quran mentions that sexual relations are allowed with them in surah al muminoon!! Also hz ibrahim son of prophet saw was born through hz maria! Dont watch videos of such people they are ignorant fools!!

• muhammad saad

Member September 16, 2021 at 9:47 am

thanks brother

• Dawar Hussain

Moderator September 16, 2021 at 9:39 pm

Why Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Could not Free Maria Qibtiyah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT2I7-KtQLg

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register