Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Are Muslims Failing In Their Mission

Tagged: ,

• Are Muslims Failing In Their Mission

Posted by Hamza Ali on September 20, 2021 at 6:36 am

Atheism, Agnosticism, and humans with no religious beliefs are spreading over this world rapidly. My question what’s the future ahead of us? are they’ll keep growing and growing until they become the majority of the humans on this planet? If yes, then are we as Muslims totally failed in our mission to spread the true message of GOD towards mankind?

Mohammad Asim replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Are Muslims Failing In Their Mission

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 20, 2021 at 10:31 am

The majority of the world has always fallen for evil, and most probably that will always be the case. From Quran 17:61-65 and elsewhere we know that God has granted Satan the respite that he asked for till the Day of Judgement allowing him to use his tricks making most people blindly follow him. At the same time God has given us the knowledge as well the power to deny Satan.

With this understanding, our focus should be upon our own selves and what we’re doing to save ourselves as well as those within our circles to protect from Satan. As common people, what Muslims as a whole are doing should be the least of our concerns.

• Mohammad Asim

Member September 20, 2021 at 5:04 pm

ASA

Everyone, brother had serious concern, and dangerous consequences.

If I answer in one line: although I could write a lot of material But, it would be nothing but loosing focus.

One line:

We, mankind has failed to hold Allah Quran tightly.

Allah tell not just Muslim but, whole mankind and jinn hold (grab) my blessed book so tight, that no, no, any other book can replace it.

We have hold all others book so tightly that we don’t have place for Quran.

Wrap both arms around Quran hold grab so hard that you don’t have to open your arms for any other literature.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register