Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Are Prophet's Wars Really Proof For This Truthfulness?

• Are Prophet's Wars Really Proof For This Truthfulness?

Posted by Hamza Ali on September 20, 2021 at 7:24 am

I’ve recently stumbled upon the concept of ITMAAM UL HUJJAT and i found it fascinating. However, i would like to ask that is it the proof for his prophethood. Are the prophet’s war like the Badr, Uhud etc are unlike any other wars in the history we know? Is there any unrefutable things about these wars that we can present as proof his prophethood?

Mohammad Asim replied 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Are Prophet's Wars Really Proof For This Truthfulness?

Mohammad Asim updated 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 20, 2021 at 10:38 am

Itmam-e-Hujjah is a relatively difficult concept to understand. For this reason we have created the following comprehensive resource with all the information that relates to this concept:

Discussion 37972

Please go through all the text and videos in this resource, and feel free to ask any questions. Most of the questions on this topic have also been answered on Ask Ghamidi which you can view by clicking below:

https://ask.ghamidi.org/forums/topic-tag/itmam-e-hujjah/

• Mohammad Asim

Member September 20, 2021 at 4:39 pm

ASA

Brother, it is great that you have questions and query on Islam👍 Keep it up.

My strongly suggestion would be is to stay with, stick with, check with only & only Quran. Do come out of Quran go to Quran come back to Quran. That will IA keep you focus.

Secondly for starter ask this question?

Which prophet through out the history has come and did war in defense?

From Mohammad swa to all the way back to Adam?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register