Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Becoming Scholar

• Becoming Scholar

Posted by Mohammed Abdul Waheed on September 21, 2021 at 3:51 am

I am of age 40 and inspired very much by Javed Ahmed Ghamidi Sahab and want to start my journey of becoming scholar like Him. I know it’s difficult at this stage of my life but I want persue it with whatever challenges that would come in my way. I am totally blank to begin on this path of becoming a scholar. So, I request anybody who can guide me to persue my Aim. Let me know if their are any programs running on Ghamidi Center of Islamic Learning Thanks.

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Becoming Scholar

• Bilal Khan

Member September 21, 2021 at 8:23 am

Brother! You become scholar so you can give other dawah of this deen. Clear them its message, but it should be clear to you first. Because deen is first and farmost your problem as you have to die and be responsible for your own action so first work on yourself and if you think you are educated enough to educate others AND your attraction to become scholar is genuine and not based on some emotions after watching other scholars videos then go ahead and start this journey.

I will add that the journey of knowledge is never ending, just keep getting the good understanding of our deen and people will see in you the changes and would ask you if they have any issue understanding the deen. Each of us are giving dawah to our own circle if we understand either by our action or by our words as Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said ” Each of you is a shepherd and responsible for his flock”

(Bukhari, 7138)

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 21, 2021 at 4:37 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register