Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Mohkam And Mutashabeh Verses Of The Quran

Tagged: 

• Mohkam And Mutashabeh Verses Of The Quran

Posted by Ausaf Saleem on September 21, 2021 at 6:24 pm

Kindly provide links of videos Ghamidi sahab addressed questions on Ayat Mutashahbiat and Muhkamat? During the Ask Ghamidi session on August 29th, I asked Ghamidi sahab question regarding Ayat Mutashahbiat and Muhkamat and he said, he answered this question atleast 700-800 times. When I searched the YouTube, I hardly able to find only one video. If he addressed this question so many times then there must be hundreds of videos. Also, Ghamidi Sahab refers his books a lot, he is so respectful and I am sure his books must have great information but with all due respect, I would like to say his books are not Quran that every Muslim must have. Many people might not have all his books so we can not just go and check any topics. Jazak Allah khair

Ausaf Saleem replied 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Mohkam And Mutashabeh Verses Of The Quran

Ausaf Saleem updated 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 21, 2021 at 7:18 pm

Ghamidi sahab has explained the difference between Muhkam and Mutashabeh verses of the Quran in several Q&A sessions, however, the following video is a detailed explanation in this regard.

https://youtu.be/Lgd3QXEVZeE

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 21, 2021 at 7:18 pm

As far as his books are concerned, they’re all available for free online and in the Ghamidi app (a separate app from Ask Ghamidi). The relevant portions from Meezan are also available in the following thread. Please look under the heading “The Final Authority”.

Discussion 55737

• Ausaf Saleem

Member September 25, 2021 at 7:48 pm

Jazak Allah khair Brother Faisal Haroon

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register