Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Biblical Stories And Epic Of Gilgamesh

Tagged: 

• Biblical Stories And Epic Of Gilgamesh

Posted by Arsalan Riaz on September 23, 2021 at 5:07 am

There’s a correlation between many stories in the genesis and epic of Gilgamesh like Adam and Eve , Flood of Noah etc. Many modern scholars say that biblical stories were inspired by epic of Gilgamesh. What’s the view of Ghamidi sb about this ?

muhammad saad replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Biblical Stories And Epic Of Gilgamesh

muhammad saad updated 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • muhammad saad

Member September 23, 2021 at 6:56 am

Sumilar story like noah a.s present in 200 differenet cluture. of the world .i think this is because after the flood .most of population of the world are decandended of noah.as that why the story is present throughout the world.that my hypothesis

• Arsalan Riaz

Member September 23, 2021 at 11:44 am

I think according to Ghamidi sahab the flood of Noah (a.s) was confined to a specific area. It wasn’t a worldwide phenomenon. I don’t know how Ghamidi sb made the conclusion that most people in the world are descendants of Noah (a.s).

That theory would’ve been correct if all of humanity died in the flood of Noah and only those in the ark survived. There were people in Africa, Europe, China, America at that time. I’m not entirely satisfied with this theory of Ghamidi sb.

• muhammad saad

Member September 23, 2021 at 11:52 am

There are two migration brother one after adam a.s these are aborignal.and the second migration after noah a.s which hamites black, samites and japites white race.wordwide wide is not possible as if worldwide flood abroginal wouldnot existed today

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 23, 2021 at 12:58 pm

The argument that Biblical stories were inspired by some other traditions would be a valid objection if it’s proven that these are in fact fictional stories. The Bible presents these stories as historical events. Since history is not specific to cultures or traditions, there’s absolutely no weight in such baseless claims.

• muhammad saad

Member September 24, 2021 at 4:47 am

if Adam and Eve were the first people, why are there different types of people? Shouldn’t they all be the same?

We are all the same in makeup. I think that you have to move forward to the genealogy of Noah’s three sons, instead of Adam and Eve to get a better idea of the diversity in the races which seems to have started with Ham, Shem and Japheth. These three sons populated the earth after the flood, and is still populating the world today. The power, wisdom and knowledge of God is on full display here. Ham, Noah’s oldest son is black. Ham is the progenitor of all of the black races of people with the exception being Israel. Shem, Noah’s next oldest son is brown and is the progenitor of one black race of people(Israel), and the rest are brown middle easterners. Japheth, Noah’s youngest son, is just the opposite of Ham,and is the progenitor of the Gentiles (a wide variety light brown straight haired people, to straight haired white people).

• Arsalan Riaz

Member September 24, 2021 at 6:27 am

The theory that the human race are all descendants of Noah’s three sons Sam, Ham and Japeth is just a theory. Ghamidi sb has never provided a sufficient evidence to back up this theory. As I said earlier the flood of Noah wasn’t a worldwide phenomenon so there’s no chance that all of humanity died except those in the ark.

• muhammad saad

Member September 24, 2021 at 7:40 am

Brother many orhodox scholars for example dr israr has same oponion.but you can disagree its your right

• muhammad saad

Member September 24, 2021 at 7:44 am

Not all hunanity include noah a.s decended.brother abroinals are decendended of adam a.s living in africa ,austrila,and america.most of people of world decended of noah a.s. especially whites races of world

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register