Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Child Rape – Why Doesn't God Care

Tagged: ,

• Child Rape – Why Doesn't God Care

Posted by Usman Ali on September 30, 2021 at 10:07 pm

A friend of mine told me that she got constantly raped for 6 years by 5 different relative men in her childhood . She was so afraid taht she couldn’t tell her parents and her relative men kept on doing this heinous crime until her class 8.. now she is in university .. she constantly suffer from anxiety and panic attacks .. she says i don’t understand why Allah create women .. what was my fault .. why i had to go through this .. why Allah do not care … Why he doesn’t stop that .. is women a creator made for this suffering of childhood rapes .. and most importantly she asks when Allah knew everything why he created me .. she says she has lost her connection with Allah she doesn’t enjoy praying or doing anything … She says what is Allah of benefit to me when he despite being the lord of the universe couldn’t save child from being raped by men also created dominant by him

And as per ghamdi sahib , we will enter in jannah as the same person and mind but with new body .. if my mind is changed or i forget my life in world then its not me who is going to jannah ..

So even if a child who suffered is sent into jannah for this .. what’s the purpose .. she ll be still in trauma of her past memories … Why she had to suffer in the first place .. is this the God’s best plan

I am unable to answer her . And these questions have made me also depressed

ودود replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Child Rape – Why Doesn't God Care

• Ahsan

Moderator October 1, 2021 at 9:55 am

I hope this will be helpful
    Discussion 22229

• ودود

Member October 2, 2021 at 2:34 am

Looks like God wants us to create a system that can prevent, detect, control and remediate this kind of child abuse incidents.

Problems trigger innovation and innovating solutions for the problems we face is our role on Earth.

Man is weak and good for nothing on his own – innovation needs mutual cooperation or “co-creation” which is hard to achieve without trust. Creating trust on each other is the objective of the Divine morality.

Those who have to suffer problems (to trigger the required innovation) will be fully indemnified in the hereafter with profits.

Quran says something like this: those in the heaven will have no regrets of the past, nor will they have any worries of the future and they will get what they wish for.

Based on that we can hope our bad memories will be purged in our eternal life.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register