Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Online Business Marketing

Tagged: ,

• Online Business Marketing

Posted by Azlan Qurayshi on October 4, 2021 at 5:47 am

Assalam o alaikum!

I want to ask Ghamidi sahab , that if we do online business or provide any freelancing services is it okay to purchase fake reviews , to build trust? Is it okay to ask people to give us a good review without purchasing our product or taking our services and I will pay you for this review.

And then the earning which I got after showing fake reviews or fake profile is it halaal or haraam what should I do with it ?

Please elaborate all the issues clearly jazakkallah!

Azlan Qurayshi replied 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Online Business Marketing

Azlan Qurayshi updated 2 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Kausar Mehmood

Member October 4, 2021 at 5:58 am

This is clearly unethical and might be illegal in some countries. Its basically lying about products. General understanding of review is that someone has bought something and they express their thoughts on what they think of the product. What you want to do is ask people to lie for you which is haram

• Azlan Qurayshi

Member October 4, 2021 at 6:55 am

JazakAllah brother ! I knew this but people trying to convincing me by saying that is a market tactics and everyone Is doing it , otherwise it’s not possible to get any order or any hiring for services, even if you’re good at your but you need to be visible and organically it will take years of hard work but in organically it’s just a game of months , and I was sure that is Haram .

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register