Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Authenticity Of Hadees In Mulana Mududdi Book Parda

• Authenticity Of Hadees In Mulana Mududdi Book Parda

Posted by muhammad saad on October 9, 2021 at 3:52 am

1:anyone please guide about the authenticity of hadees which i share below mention by mulana mudududi in his book parda about handshaking?

2:second question is is this hadees is” For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than that he should touch a woman who is not permissible for him.”

Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 486. Shaykh al-Albaani said in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045.” (https://sunnah.com/urn/1292790)” which mulana mududi quoted or it is different . anyone guide?

reference from mulana saab book in photo :

muhammad saad replied 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Authenticity Of Hadees In Mulana Mududdi Book Parda

muhammad saad updated 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Ahmad Mohamad

Member October 9, 2021 at 6:53 am

The two hadiths are different. The Hadith from the excerpt you shared of Maulana Maududi’s book seems inauthentic as it cannot be found easily on the internet, but I may be mistaken. However, Mr. Ghamidi once mentioned that the ahadeeth quoted in the book “Pardah” have been classified as inauthentic.

Ghamidi sahb comments on the authenticity of the ahadeeth in the book Pardah in this video from 45:21 onwards.

https://youtu.be/Vxm5Jk_0wW4?t=45m21s

• Umer

Moderator October 9, 2021 at 7:12 am

These are definitely two different ahadith, the first one is no where to be found and I have never seen it to be used as an argument by other staunch supporters of Parda (in traditional sense), and regarding the second Hadith of al-Tabaraani, this maybe helpful:

Discussion 31467 • Reply 31498

• muhammad saad

Member October 9, 2021 at 8:08 am

Thanks brother

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register