Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Washing Impure Clothes

Tagged: 

• Washing Impure Clothes

Posted by ashif ahmed on October 19, 2021 at 2:16 pm

if I washed impure clothes with pure clothes in a same bucket does this make all clothes impure I have no washing machine that’s why I wash my clothes in a bucket I am suffering from this type of napak things like how to wash napak floor should I washed it or just moped the floor

Umer replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Washing Impure Clothes

Umer updated 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • ashif ahmed

Member October 19, 2021 at 2:17 pm

assalam alaikum

• Umer

Moderator October 19, 2021 at 3:22 pm

There is no set guidance in this regard. The only requirement is to achieve purity and to stay clean. The manner in which one achieves this has been left to the society in general and people have a good innate compass through which they can distinguish pure from impure and how to achieve purity. You can wash them together in a single bucket because ultimately they’re going to be washed away and be cleaned. But if you’re still not comfortable with it, then you may use separate buckets or wash them in turns.

Same is the case with floor, it is upto you, based on your experience and level of satisfaction whether moping achieves the purity according to you or washing of the floor. As a principle, no objection can be raised on either of them as long as they’re achieving the desired objective.

The discussion "Washing Impure Clothes" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now