Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Can Reincarnation Happen?

Tagged: ,

• Can Reincarnation Happen?

Posted by Shah Faizan on October 20, 2021 at 6:13 am

There are many countries especially India where the concept of reincarnation is common and it’s also according to them mentioned in hindu scriptures. The question is if it’s totally fake and islam also got no concept of this then how many people claim that they are being reincarnated? Many people share their stories and the question is why would so many people lie and made up stories, there must be some truth in this, isn’t it?

Faraz Siddiqui replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Can Reincarnation Happen?

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member October 20, 2021 at 3:10 pm

No brother, people who claim they r reincarnation of someone in the past arent lying but the question is does that person really existed in the real world? The reincarnation stories are always about an extremely common person who can not be traced back and is never a high ranked government official who’s records can be found somewhere in history.

For e.g. if Ghalib is reincarnated we can identify quite easily if he is really the same person or not. But if its Ghalib’s servant’s daughter’s bhabi’s brother is reincarnated then there’s no way we can identify

We think that we perceive reality around us but our brain also create reality around us. If u get hurt, u will feel a lot of pain but after sometime pain is better, that is your brain creating an alternate reality where the wound is less painful. This is a very simple example that we’ve all experienced.

Hinduism reincarnation is for retribution of sins but no one remembers their past life so it defeats the purpose, if i am suffering due to past sins then i would like to know which sin it was so i can avoid it. It may be i am thinking i am suffering because i murdered someone and in reality i was a back bitter and i am still doing it in this lifetime! so what do u think will happpen to in next life? and what do u think such God will be like? it can not be a merciful and just God

coming back to if people r lying, they r not. It looks like their brains have created alternate realities for them for whatever reasons. It is quite common, people claim certain jobs r easy for them because they’ve mastered it in last life.

Dr Brian Weiss is Yale trained psychiatrist who believes in reincarnation. you can look into his videos on youtube and also do a regression session with him and see for yourself.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register