Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions First Four Book Of Bible(Torah) History And Revelation

Tagged: 

• First Four Book Of Bible(Torah) History And Revelation

Posted by muhammad saad on October 21, 2021 at 10:21 am

1: Does Deuteronomy is final arranged form of Torah as Quran is rearranged after final recital .correct me if i am wrong?

2: does first four book of Torah are mixture of history and revelation.if it is true then who we can determine which part of these four books are revealed and which part is historic ?

anyone please guide?

muhammad saad replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • First Four Book Of Bible(Torah) History And Revelation

muhammad saad updated 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 21, 2021 at 11:32 am

1. Yes.

2. They are mixture of both.

We can determine the revealed part by comparison with Deuteronomy.

• muhammad saad

Member October 21, 2021 at 11:44 am

@Irfan76 thanks sir for your valuable response

• muhammad saad

Member October 25, 2021 at 11:09 am

@Irfan76 salam sir i am reading book of Deuteronomy . The Quran correct biblical statement (in book of genesis) which dr shahzad saleem is mentioning below in the video(i have pinpointed relevant part of video) about 6 days creation of universe and god not rested on seven day my question is:

1: why this creation story mention in book of genesis which Quran corrects not present in book of Deuteronomy i means does at the final recitation of Torah (Deuteronomy ) that part is abrogated that why it is not made part in final version of Torah.sir please guide .i will be thankful to you?

reference of dr shahzad saleem video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvZ75kqrHNI&list=WL&index=25&t=376s

relevant part:

5:01 to 6:20

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 26, 2021 at 1:40 am

That what was excluded to the part of knowledge not related to the frame designed for the final version of Torah (Deuteronomy), which is related mostly to the matters of law. However that information did have its value and came along with their religious tradition.

you don’t find much Inzaar in Deuteronomy too as we find in Quran. it was because they had prophets who did Inzaar. But Inzaar is included in Quran too, because after Muhammad (PBUH), there was no prophet to come.

So God decides what to include or exclude something according to His scheme.

• muhammad saad

Member October 26, 2021 at 2:06 am

@irfan76 thanks sir

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register