Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Extreme Anxiety Pertaining To Akhirah

Tagged: 

• Extreme Anxiety Pertaining To Akhirah

Posted by Gul on October 22, 2021 at 6:39 am

I get extremely anxious when I think about my Akhirah to the point of continuously losing track of prayers and focusing in prayers. Few years back before marriage I had a good relationship with Allah and was in sakoon but especially after spending initial years of extremely stressful marriage (marriage is bit better now), I have lost peace and connection with Allah. My husband has been recently diagnosed with disease of no cure and I have additional responsibilities without much external support. I know whatever has fallen upon me must be due to my own mistakes and sins but I am unable to bear it any more emotionally. I think Allah will not forgive me and I will be a failure in life and hereafter as well.

Umer replied 1 year, 9 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Extreme Anxiety Pertaining To Akhirah

Umer updated 1 year, 9 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • Faraz Siddiqui

Member October 22, 2021 at 8:16 am

May Allah create ease for you sister

Quran highlights 2 qualities of Allah very strongly, His mercy and His knowledge

So the most merciful knows everything u have gone through, everything u r going through and also He knows what will befall u in future

So how can you think He will judge u harshly or sternly?

The concept of failure in life is nothing but deception. No one in this world can define what is failure in this world. Because every person’s circumstances r different so there can’t be a single definition of success or failure

If ur problems do not shake your faith, there’s no better success in this world. This life is nothing but a few moments in an eternal life.

The problems we face could be a result of our actions and we all know that. But problems that happen to us r also from Allah. He test some with test of Sabar and some with test of Shukar. So don’t blame urself. Beside blaming anyone never helps anyway. Whatever u r faced with, try your best and that’s it. Doesn’t matter what anyone says, u know u did ur best and u know that Allah knows. Allah only want us to strive in His way and NOT be successful!

giving success is His decision and not ours.

The hardest part is to fulfill other people’s expectations but if u think about it, we arent obligated to make everyone happy! Our job is to try our best to do the right thing morally given our own circumstances, problems and abilities. Unfortunately, people close to us have unrealistic expectations from us and we also have high expectations from them. Once we bring our expectations down, life becomes easy.

• muhammad saad

Member October 22, 2021 at 9:03 am

sister do not worry you will pass the test of day of judgement with flying colour . stay blessed.Slight Smile

• Umer

Moderator October 22, 2021 at 11:37 am

Hopefully following responses by Ghamidi Sahab will help you see things in a different perspective, and may Allah ease your burdens.

Please refer to the videos below:

https://youtu.be/tA92-6QI3tM

• Umer

Moderator October 22, 2021 at 11:37 am

Please also refer to the video below from 1:24 to 19:41

Alternative Link: ilm-o-Hikmat 29-11-2020

• Umer

Moderator July 5, 2022 at 6:37 pm

Please also refer to the video below from 1:59 to 5:14

The discussion "Extreme Anxiety Pertaining To Akhirah" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now