Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Flaws In The Arguments For The Judgement Day

Tagged: 

• Flaws In The Arguments For The Judgement Day

Posted by Abdullah AbdulRahman on November 6, 2021 at 12:24 am

Assalamualaikum

The argument for “Judgement day”,that we want that there should be absolute judgement,and many good doers get bad result in this world.It can be said that on the basis of our wish that there should be absolute justice we made the idea of “Judgement day” to console ourselves, that whatever happens in this world at last you will get justice?

Umer replied 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Flaws In The Arguments For The Judgement Day

Umer updated 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor November 6, 2021 at 12:27 am
  • Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor November 6, 2021 at 12:34 am

In the name of the All-Knowing.

As I see it.

The idea of no judgment, no accountability for the millions who lived a horrible life because of someone else is a hopeless, depressing idea. If lived to the fullest, that there is no judgment, then what is stopping me from being an anarchist and survive however I can. I am going into oblivion anyways.

Perhaps I should buy stocks in antidepressants pharmaceutical for that is the future without the hope of justice.

We can choose to believe anything but I choose hope. Hope garnishes life.

• Abdullah AbdulRahman

Member November 6, 2021 at 4:51 pm

This is the point I am trying to make,for example: we see horrible lives of them.So to console ourselves for absolute justice we made the idea of Judgement day.

And on the other hand today as we see that deniers of existence of God (atheist, nihilist etc)are much ethical, they don’t live the way they want.So they are not anarchists either.

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor November 6, 2021 at 5:33 pm

In the name of Allah, the greatest guide.

As I see it!

I have analyzed, in my own way, that there is a want and a need.

The need is water, food and shelter, and I will come to God later.

Nature provided necessary provisions for the survival of human beings, in the environment they were growing up, evolving. These are the necessary needs of a life form.

One can have life without good health, and that is a tough life. Health seems vital to stay away from despair and depression and finally from death. Hence, it is crucial for the survival of the species. We can call health as essential need number 1 for “life.”

For this “life with health,” there are certain indispensable elements.

Water:

There can’t be any life without water. The water is the simplest thing which is the source of life, which is the sustenance of life, which is the propagator of life. This is the need we have. We didn’t create water, it exists. The subsequent comprehension would be, are all the liquids essential for life! For example, soft drinks, alcohol, juices etc. We can definitely say that these are drinks but, these are not essential for life; instead, they are toxic and unhealthy. Nature did not produce them; we did. We created a want from a need by appealing to the senses.

We can trace water and life to the beginning.

Nourishment:

There is an essential requirement for life in the form of energy, and it has to be continuous. Nature provided certain types of food that are necessary for life and health. Then we made a want from a need and designed our own edibles, which are 90% of the time detrimental to the human species. Exhibit A: junk food. Food exists, we didn’t create it!

We can trace water and food, and life to the beginning.

Shelter:

This is so self-explanatory, if thought of, as following the same idea as in the above two categories. We made this need into a want as well.

We can trace water and food and shelter, and life to the beginning.

I see a pattern here. I want to explore it further. It is this. What nature gave was a need and it existed, and we corrupted it—distorted it—created disharmony in the life form.

God:

We also know that humans, who believe, have a better chance of survival and recovery from disease and hopelessness. We also see the existence of deity or deities worldwide, from the remotest to the advanced, from today into the past. Reverse engineer this, and we will find the first man and the first God, just like we reverse engineer and reach the first organic, replicating molecule. God is a need and exists, we did not create him!

We can trace water and food and shelter and God and life to the beginning.

Life without God will have a depressing death and not congenial for the survival of a species. Realizing this, humans have tried to meditate and ponder to bring solace to the mind that is yearning for a creator. We have brought forth this idea that a deity is not essential for meditation and spirituality with out god is attainable, but, if forced upon the average person, how will he focus, and how many will be able to that. God gives focus and that improves meditation for one.

We have survived over ages through religion and God. This, in perspective to the human as a species, is a necessity, a need, not a want. Like everything else, humans want to corrupt this need as well. They label it as a want and create godlessness as corruption.

Needs are real not created!

And God knows best.

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor November 6, 2021 at 5:43 pm

Have we actually done a study to prove that nonbelievers are more ethical? What about millions of monks, yogis, missionaries, sufis, philanthropist who are believers. Because one billionaire is a philanthropist and ethical and atheist doesn’t change the reality. The ratio of good people among 20% atheist will the same as among 80% of believers.

We are fed this idea that atheists are ethical. Humans will be humans no matter what they are. They will be good and the bad. Atheism doesn’t give superpowers to suddenly become better.

• ودود

Member November 6, 2021 at 7:22 pm

If it was a man made concept, it wouldn’t include the option of repentance that let go criminals of the hook. It would also not have risks of losing one’s good deeds just because of the sin of shirk. All those things defies the human definition of justice.

Whereas the whole system has finally begun to make sense to some good thinkers after pondering on the divine religions over thousands of years, it’s hard to believe that an unknown genius philosopher has given us this system that prophets found some how and presented to us as a ‘Divine’ message.

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor November 6, 2021 at 7:25 pm

Very interesting point. 👌

• Umer

Moderator November 7, 2021 at 2:25 am

Please also refer to the following thread for detailed arguments on the day of judgement:

Discussion 22470

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register