Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Why Remaining On Right Path So Challenging?

Tagged: 

• Why Remaining On Right Path So Challenging?

Posted by Eihtesham Nabi on November 6, 2021 at 6:09 am

We humans have both good and bad virtues. I have noticed that when some one commits a sin, all surrounding circumstances play a part in encouraging the individual to follow the path of vice/ sin. Exactly opposite happens when some one tries to remain steadfast on a rightous path. I find it unfair. It is understandable if Allah tests a pious person on right path but why discouraging a very sinful person who has only a few good deeds under his/ her belt?

If Allah wants humans to remain naik, surrounding circumstances should be condusive to help the individual rather then being discouraging.

ودود replied 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Why Remaining On Right Path So Challenging?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 6, 2021 at 2:25 pm

I think that your question itself has the answer within it. It’s indeed challenging to remain on the right path because that’s really the purpose of this life: to test us. The principle that this life is built around is not fairness; it’s test. In order for the test to unfold, it’s must be challenging. If the environment was built to support and reward good deeds as they’re undertaken then there would be no test. For further understanding, please see:

Discussion 22229

• ودود

Member November 8, 2021 at 7:56 am

The right path may be hard but what a wonderful journey it is if you have chosen it because it makes sense to you and not out of fear of hell or love for Jannah.

It’s like playing soccer that makes you tired as it’s kinda tough sports and take a lot of energy but the happiness it creates is also hard to match.

Our role here on earth as per Quran is to excel in good works. If you are busy doing good works you will be very happy in your life. If you are trying to follow a way of life out of fear, it’s hard to imagine how miserable your life may become.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register