Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Will You Be Satisfied About Your Life At Your Death Bed?

Tagged: 

• Will You Be Satisfied About Your Life At Your Death Bed?

Posted by Hamza Ali on November 8, 2021 at 9:56 am

One question that is constantly crossing through my mind is what things a man can do to be satisfied at his death bed( last moments). I wonder the people who i admire such as scholars, singers, great intellectuals like Ghamidi sahab, will they be satisfied at there last moments? Or they’ll be tensed and stressed? May God grant long, meaningful and healthy life to all of us

Would be great if other people also share there thoughts about the question along with the Ask Ghamidi team.

Faraz Siddiqui replied 2 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Will You Be Satisfied About Your Life At Your Death Bed?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 9, 2021 at 12:35 am

One has to be focused on their own life rather than wondering about the lives of others as we have no knowledge of the tests that they have been put through.

As long as we put in the time and the effort to understand God’s message and then adapt to it with complete sincerity and to the best of our capability, then we should be able to face God on the Day of Judgement with confidence. As far as I can tell, that’s all that matters to a person on the death bed.

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member November 9, 2021 at 5:21 am

rather than thinking about death bed

try to ponder on ur last 24 hrs every day at a specific time, if u r satisfied with ur last 24 hrs for the most part then u can be certain that you will be satisfied with your life on your death bed!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register