Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Original Script Of Bible

Tagged: 

• Original Script Of Bible

Posted by muhammad saad on November 22, 2021 at 8:20 am

1:why original script of bible in its original language is not preserved .if Vedas is preserved in original script same as Quran. why not bible is preserved?

2: if i am not wrong HEBREW IS NOT PRESENT IN TIME OF PROPHET MOSES A.S. THE LANGUAGE AT THAT TIME IS Proto-Sinaitic ..have we able to find biblical script in Proto-Sinaitic language. any one please guide?

muhammad saad replied 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Original Script Of Bible

muhammad saad updated 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • ashif ahmed

Member November 22, 2021 at 10:59 am

i think vedas are not preserved

and there is no proof that veds are form god and if it is from god

than veda is not preserved like quran vedas have lots of mistakes .

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member November 22, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Vedas r the oldest religious scriptures in Hinduism. They r said to be preserved over thousands of yrs by way of oral transmission and it’s claimed to be very accurate. Vedas were not in public domain and selected people read, memorized and transmitted it.

We know oral transmission is very safe and free of errors but since Vedas r much older and transmitted by handful of people, it’s authenticity doesn’t reach the level of Quran.

Bible wasn’t preserved because there wasn’t enough people who believed in Jesus AS to preserve his sermons. They also taught secretly and therefore much of the original text is lost. They taught the Hikmah of torah and not the law of torah. Teachings of Jesus AS survived while his original words didn’t. Since it not law, it’s preservation in exact words wasn’t necessary.

Proto Siniatic is thought to be the first emergence of alphabets and not language. You can say it was first written language. I do not think it’s precursor of Hebrew but Greek.

Jews believe that torah was not written but given inscribed on stone plates. People memorized and later copied it. The original plates r preserved in the Ark of the Covenant (Taboot e Sakeena)

May I ask brother Saad why r u investigating this matter?

• muhammad saad

Member November 23, 2021 at 8:48 am

@Sid brother I have seen following documentary regarding this in which they tried to address the following query in that context I am further looking into it.

here is the documentary:

https://archive.org/details/patterns-of-evidence-the-moses-controversy

• muhammad saad

Member November 23, 2021 at 8:49 am

@Sid thanks a lot for your valuable response brother.

• muhammad saad

Member November 23, 2021 at 9:25 am

@irfan76 sir please guide in this regard?

• muhammad saad

Member November 23, 2021 at 10:13 am

@UmerQureshi brother please guide ?

• Umer

Moderator November 24, 2021 at 3:19 pm

Torah in its present shape was probably compiled in the fifth century BC. However, the way the Prophet Jesus (sws) has referred to it, one can say that it has his corroboration to some extent. The Hebrew text of the Torah which is now found in manuscripts and published form is called the Massoretic Text. It is generally accepted that besides this text there were other variants also in ancient times and at places there were important differences between them. The Samaritan Torah and specially the Septuagint show evidence of these differences“.

(Excerpt from Meezan: Javed Ahmed Ghamidi)

(Translated by Dr. Shehzad Saleem)

Regarding non-preservation of Bible, please refer to the video below from 1:20 to 4:59

• Umer

Moderator November 24, 2021 at 3:20 pm

Please also refer to the video below from 12:13 to 13:55

• muhammad saad

Member November 24, 2021 at 11:00 pm

@UmerQureshi brother thanks a lot for the response.

The discussion "Original Script Of Bible" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now