Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Mother And Child On Judgement Day

• Mother And Child On Judgement Day

Posted by Rimsha on December 4, 2021 at 7:56 pm

If we all be with the same personality and Shaoor then is not it be unfair for mother if her child is in hell how can she be live like that how can she get peace.

Rimsha replied 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Mother And Child On Judgement Day

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 5, 2021 at 11:18 am

I am a student myself. Very good question. Quran mentions that when people will be in Junnah, all the feeling of jealousy will be removed. They will also not be bored. So it shows that we’ll not be exactly the same psychologically as we are here. Since Allah is capable of everything. I guess he will give peace to a mother.

But generally this question doesn’t limit to a mother concerns. Why not a father worrying about his children. Why not brothers, sisters or parents?

• Rimsha

Member December 5, 2021 at 11:48 am

yes right every family member would feel like this but if i get my answer regarding mother the rest of them automatically be answered. If feeling of jealousy will be finished but mother’s feeling has nothing to do with jealousy it’s her love for her child. Please want clarity…If some feelings would be removed how can be a person be the same Javed Ghamidi Sir said every person would be exactly sane.

• Umer

Moderator December 6, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Jannah is an abode for the people who will reach there after achieving Tazkiya of body and soul. This means that the same person knows the value of Tawheed and value of Tazkiya. How can then he/she, who proved himself/herself to be a pure soul and passed the test, can ever feel any impure feelings/thoughts, especially after seeing God with His/Her own eyes and after witnessing Jannah with His/Her own eyes. In Jannah, that level of purity would reach its apex w.r.t every emotion and every thought. Same is the case with the Mother whose son will be sent to Hell, for her, the importance of these factors will overweigh the fact that her son has been sent to hell beacuse to her, the achievement of Tazkiya and the approval of her Lord would matter more. This is where her peace would lie.

An example of this can be seen in this world, when first Caliph’s Abu Bakar’s (rta) son told him after he reverted to Islam that during battle of Badr, his father Abu Bakar (rta) came under the shadow of his sword many times but he let him go, and in return, Abu Bakar (rta) replied that had he come under the shadow of his sword instead, he wouldn’t have let him go.

• Rimsha

Member December 6, 2021 at 3:20 pm

Thanks

Its helpful

Can you please clarify the other questions that I mentioned but now I just put it in this general discussion forum.

The discussion "Mother And Child On Judgement Day" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now