A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Right Hand Possess / Female Slave

Tagged: ,

• Right Hand Possess / Female Slave

Posted by Mahammad Almuntasir on December 8, 2021 at 1:48 am

Assalamu alaikum

Dear Javed Ghandhi Sir ,

What is right hand possess in Quran in detail ? significance of right hand possess in our time ? Can anyone take female slave in today’s time in any condition ?

Thank you sir …

Umer replied 2 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Right Hand Possess / Female Slave

Umer updated 2 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 8, 2021 at 3:34 am

This is an idiomatic way to express the possession of the slaves. For men it was allowed to have conjugal relation with the slave girls.

Slavery is not initiated by Islam, nor does it sanction it. Islam inherited it from the society it came to, and then prescribed measure to end it. Now it is no more, no one has right to make free people slaves. It is Zulm.

• Mahammad Almuntasir

Member December 8, 2021 at 4:44 am

If, ‘ right hand possess’ was permitted for that time then , why it was not abrogate from Quran ? Why’ right hand possess’ present in Quran today , also ? I want to know significance of ‘right hand possess’ in terms of today’s time ?

• Mahammad Almuntasir

Member December 8, 2021 at 4:47 am

If , possible give refference what, u want to say about ‘right hand possess’

Thank you sir .

• Mahammad Almuntasir

Member December 8, 2021 at 4:58 am

I know some videos of Ghamdhi Sir is present in YouTube about slave bt, not about ‘ right hand possess ‘ if , possible make a video with Ghamdhi sir . Thank you sir.

• Mahammad Almuntasir

Member December 8, 2021 at 5:00 am

Many scholars said that , female slave can be owned in today’s time also or in future time ( bcz of war , they said this )

I want to know clearly ( if , possible give refference ) , can anyone permitted to take female slave or captive in war or in any condition in today’s time or future time ?

Thank you sir . Please forgive me if I bother you .

• Umer

Moderator December 8, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Please refer to the responses of Ghamidi Sahab as poined out in my response below:

Discussion 58947 • Reply 58950

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register