Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Huqooq-il-iBad: Not Paying The Entry Ticket

Tagged: 

• Huqooq-il-iBad: Not Paying The Entry Ticket

Posted by Sana on December 8, 2021 at 11:11 am

When I was a teenager, sometimes (2-3 times) I would not have enough money for the bus and would board the bus without paying for my fare. I feel very guilty about this, have repented and done my best to calculate the amount of fare I missed paying and bought tickets to cover the amount (along with an additional 200 dollars as a buffer amount in case my calculations were incorrect).

I still feel anxious that I may not have precisely calculated the amount and keep having doubts where I re-analyzed different situations. The amount I would have missed was around 50 and I recently bought 250 in tickets to make up for it. What can I do about the anxiety that I still feel? Will Allah hold me responsible if I did not do a throrough enough job? Please advise me and I am struggling to move on from this.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Huqooq-il-iBad: Not Paying The Entry Ticket

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 9, 2021 at 4:13 am

You have done more than what was required. and now you need not worry about it.

إِن تَجْتَنِبُوا كَبَائِرَ مَا تُنْهَوْنَ عَنْهُ نُكَفِّرْ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَنُدْخِلْكُم مُّدْخَلًا كَرِيمًا ‎

If you avoid the major sins which you are forbidden, We will remove from you your lesser sins and admit you to a noble entrance [into Paradise]. (4:31)

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register