Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Does Ayah 6:160 Apply Only To Sins And Good Deeds Related To Allah?

Tagged: ,

• Does Ayah 6:160 Apply Only To Sins And Good Deeds Related To Allah?

Posted by Nadeem Minhas on December 15, 2021 at 9:31 am

According to Ghamidi Sahib, any sin committed against other human can only be forgiven by the other human or the person should have more humans related good deeds to trade to avoid punishment.

In this context, does Ayah 6:160 only talks about sins or good deeds related to Allah or it also applies to humans related deeds?

[6:160] Whoever does a righteous work receives the reward for ten, and the one who commits a sin is requited for only one. No one suffers the slightest injustice.

Umer replied 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Does Ayah 6:160 Apply Only To Sins And Good Deeds Related To Allah?

Umer updated 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator December 17, 2021 at 3:11 pm

I don’t see any such distinction made in the verses.

It would be helpful if you could elaborate further regarding the context of your question.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 18, 2021 at 7:30 am

Thank you Brother Umer.

My question is…wherever Allah mentions forgiveness of sins in Quran, is it specific to sins related to Allah’s, such as not performing prayer or fasting, etc.?

The reason I am asking this is because Ghamidi Sahib states that sins against humans can only be forgiven by humans and Allah will not forgive sins against humans.

• Umer

Moderator December 18, 2021 at 3:13 pm

I think Ghamidi Sahab’s stance has been misunderstood to some extent.

Please see if this helps:

https://youtu.be/mpnSjLnE2WY

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register