Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Life Is Nothing But Exchange

Tagged: ,

• Life Is Nothing But Exchange

Posted by Shahabuddin Mohammed Abdul on December 21, 2021 at 6:53 pm

Life is all about give and take .These two words are the essence of human activity . You can put to test these two words in every aspects of life whether it belongs to here and here after. Everything of human life depends on these two aspects of life whether it’s belongs to here and here after. If one stretches his imagination apply this principle to every aspects of his life it will be quite clear and fits well . Hence one should be choosy in what we take where we give. Even the Quranic philosophy also revolves around this . so friends ponder on this if not explain please? If possible Preferably Ustaad Ghamidi sahebs views .

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Life Is Nothing But Exchange

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 21, 2021 at 8:12 pm

I’m not sure what your question is. Can you please elaborate?

• Shahabuddin Mohammed Abdul

Member December 21, 2021 at 8:35 pm

I want to know the truthfulness and genuinity of the philosophy of give and take in general as well as Islamic perspective in particular in this regard . Hope you catch my point .

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 21, 2021 at 9:53 pm

It’s true that God has created this world where everyone is dependent on others. This is also indicated in Quran verse 4:1. There are many aspects to this interdependence, however, what’s central to Islam in this regard is to test us in our morals and morality. Hopefully the following thread will shed more light:

Discussion 29865

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register