A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Prophet Muhammad (sws) As Imam-ul-Ambiya

Tagged: 

• Prophet Muhammad (sws) As Imam-ul-Ambiya

Umer updated 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 22, 2021 at 11:45 am

How do you conclude that Prophet Muhammad SAW was the imam of all prophets?

We know from Quran verse 2:253 that God allowed certain differences among his prophets, however, those differences are from God’s perspective according to His infinite wisdom. As believers we have been asked to make no distinction among any of His apostles.

Quran 2:136

Translation by Asad

Say: “We believe in God, and in that which has been bestowed from on high upon us, and that which has been bestowed upon Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and, their descendants, and that which has been vouchsafed to Moses and Jesus; and that which has been vouchsafed to all the [other] prophets by their Sustainer: we make no distinction between any of them. And it is unto Him that we surrender ourselves.”

Quran 2:285

Translation by Asad

THE APOSTLE, and the believers with him, believe in what has been bestowed upon him from on high by his Sustainer: they all believe in God, and His angels, and His revelations, and His apostles, making no distinction between any of His apostles; and they say: We have heard, and we pay heed. Grant us Thy forgiveness, O our Sustainer, for with Thee is all journeys’ end!

Also please note that God has given the status of leadership (imam) of all mankind to Prophet Ibrahim SAW.

Quran 2:124

Translation by Asad

And [remember this:] when his Sustainer tried Abraham by [His] commandments and the latter fulfilled them, He said: “Behold, I shall make thee a leader of men. “Abraham asked: “And [wilt Thou make leaders] of my offspring as well? “[God] answered: “My covenant does not embrace the evildoers.”

• ashif ahmed

Member December 23, 2021 at 2:39 am

actually mujhe bata hei yeh ki quran aur Muhammad s a w ne kabhi bhi yeh nehi kaha ki nabi s a w sabse Afzal hei lekin

log aisa kehte kyo hei aur imam ul ambiya wali bat kya galat isra ki rat me kya nabi s.a .w ne nabi o ki imamat nehi karaya tha aur kya Ibrahim a.s sabse Afzal hei I mean mujhe yeh janna hei agar koi aise bat hei ki kisi nabi ko sabse zyada afzal mana gaya ho toh mein janna chahta hu

• Umer

Moderator December 23, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Aisay Mutliq fazeelat kisi ki bayan nhi hue. Yai waalay lectures mulaihiza karain, in main yai tafseel sai bayan hua hai:

Discussion 23181 • Reply 23188

For short response, please refer to the video below from 1:38:27 to 1:40:00

• Umer

Moderator December 23, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Please also refer to the video below from 57:26 to 1:02:18

The discussion "Prophet Muhammad (sws) As Imam-ul-Ambiya" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now