Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Can Our Choice About Islam Be Wrong

Tagged: , , ,

• Can Our Choice About Islam Be Wrong

Posted by Abdullah AbdulRahman on December 27, 2021 at 1:58 pm

Assalamualaikum

Ghamidi sahab in his various videos but specifically in his video on theory of evolution said that(maybe not the exact words but say if i misinterpret or misquote him)that, evolution doesn’t have any strong basis,yes it is an attempt to answer the question of our origin but on the basis of present evidences it can’t be said as it is fact.So the thing should be put as it is,the problem here is that people try to put theory of evolution as a fact(end quote).

So yes we humans have limited knowledge and on that we make wrong decisions. So why it is said in the case of religion that it is the only truth and so on.Why isn’t it said that “on the basis of evidences we have in front of us, and according to that evidences Islam is the only right religion, but i may have made a wrong decision and if someone will show me my mistake and will prove me that Islam is the wrong religion i will leave it”.Why in our talks this point is eliminated that maybe Islam is a wrong choice?

And being a Muslim if a Muslim says that maybe Islam is a wrong choice, would he still be a Muslim?

Umer replied 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register