Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Were Bani Israel For Whole Humanity

Tagged: ,

• Were Bani Israel For Whole Humanity

Posted by Abdullah AbdulRahman on December 28, 2021 at 7:06 am

Assalamualaikum

Ghamidi sahab says that it is a common misconception that the message(Islam) of Bani Israel was not for whole humanity,but Ghamidi sahab says it was also for whole humanity.Is there any evidence (Quran verse) for that as for Prophet SAW Allah says that “and we have sent you for whole humanity”.

And also there is a request if someone can do to Ghamidi sahab that in his videos he explains his opinion with evidence but doesn’t show the mistake in the opinion of other person because of that i still remain little confused.So i had a request please show mistake(or ijtihadi khata) which other person has got in his opinion.

Umer replied 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Were Bani Israel For Whole Humanity

Umer updated 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator December 28, 2021 at 3:07 pm

Bani-Israel were given rank of Shahdah, which means to establish and witness truth on other nations. The same responsibility was later on given to Bani-Ismael as mentioned in Quran as well:

And struggle for the cause of God in a befitting manner. He has chosen you [for this responsibility], and laid on you no burdens in the observance of your faith. He has chosen for you the way of Abraham your father. He has named you Muslims earlier and in this [period of the last Prophet] as well. [He had chosen you] so that the Prophet may bear “witness” against you, and that you yourselves may bear “witness” [to this religion] against other people of this world. (22:78)

Bible details the roles and responsibilities of Bani-Israel w.r.t this rank of Shahdah. This has been discussed at-length in the following lectures:

Discussion 4625 • Reply 17715

Prophet Muhammad (sws) is the last prophet and therefore, the only source of Hidaya for the rest of the world. Bani-Israel were at the center of the known world of their time as well (i.e. middle east) and were a source of Hidaya for the world of their time.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register