Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Why There Is No Fitness Routine In Islam?

Tagged: ,

• Why There Is No Fitness Routine In Islam?

Posted by Shamir on December 28, 2021 at 10:37 pm

When we talk about complete code of life it means we don’t need any other thing to follow, but why there is no fitness/exercise routine in Islam when it is the most important part of our lives?

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Why There Is No Fitness Routine In Islam?

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 28, 2021 at 11:20 pm

People have claimed Islam to be a complete code of life, however, Islam itself has not made such a claim. To understand the essence, purpose, objective, and the content of Islam, please refer to the following thread:

Discussion 1623

• Shamir

Member December 28, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Sir, you have gave the answer of my question’s first part and the second part remained the same, what about the most important part of our lives still missing(Fitness)?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 28, 2021 at 11:49 pm

Please read the linked discussion in order to understand the domain of Islam.

• Shamir

Member December 28, 2021 at 11:51 pm

I have heared the discussion, I mean in order to follow the Islam you have to be physically fit, so how someone can miss such a part in a book which is ultimately the best one?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 29, 2021 at 12:20 am

My friend, in order to follow Islam one also has to stay alive, which requires making a living. Islam provides no guidelines about how to find a job either. If you please read the article linked above, it will explain the areas of one’s life that Islam relates to. Other areas of life could very well be important however they’re not subjects of Islam.

• Shamir

Member December 29, 2021 at 12:21 am

Thanks for letting me know!

• Shamir

Member December 29, 2021 at 3:06 am

Sorry for disturbing you again but what about the verses in which Allah saying us that health is a gift given by him. How should I see this?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 29, 2021 at 9:07 am

Health is indeed a great gift given by God and we must take care of it. While I’m not sure which verses of the Quran you might be referring to in this regard, I can assure you that an exercise routine is outside of the boundaries of Islam and is nowhere in the Quran.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 2, 2022 at 11:23 am

Please watch the following video from 00:37:55 till the end:

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register