Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Interpretation Of Quran

• Interpretation Of Quran

Posted by Mohammad Rauf Arain on December 31, 2021 at 5:27 pm

Aslam o Alaikum,

I am learning Quran and Quranic Language for last 15+ years, In this process I ended up at the following Youtube Channel few weeks ago.

“Marvelous Quran”

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfx7haP6UF8aFnv_y2tmsEg

This channel is giving a significant different interpretation of Quran,

They claim 60% of current interpretation of Quran is erroneous (A BIG CLAIM).

For example Interpratation of Surah Abasa at

I am not seeing anything fundamentally wrong and most of it makes sense. Some observations are surprisingly so obvious and no one paid attention to them!

I am looking for a open minded scholar who can comment on this channel (give any word of Concern/Caution/Consent etc.)

Mohammad Rauf

Ahsan replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Interpretation Of Quran

Ahsan updated 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Ahsan

Moderator December 31, 2021 at 8:45 pm

One of biggest claim he makes is that Quran cannot be understood from the language of that time which is a errorenous claim based on Quran verse which address Quraish of that time and tell that its in clear arabic which they speak. See Discussion 2610 • Reply 2631
    Also, he claims Hazrat Adam to be Prophet MOhammad saw and Hava as iblees. If you take out all references of Hazrat Adam it negates this claim.

He claimed that quran is independent of previous revelations which is again wrong because at many places Quran says that the same religion has been given to Hazrat Adam, Hazrat Ibrahim , Hazrat Musa etc till Prophet Mohammad saw.

Hence, in my opinion this guy is not even worth listening. Rest is your choice

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register