Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam There Will Be People In My Followers Who Will Make Music Permissible

Tagged: , , ,

• There Will Be People In My Followers Who Will Make Music Permissible

Posted by اشهل صادق on January 3, 2022 at 4:48 am

السلام عليكم

Has Ghamidi Sahab explained this report from Bukhari in his Response to 23 Questions Series? If so, will you be kind enough to provide a link to the exact time in the video?

وَقَالَ هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ حَدَّثَنَا صَدَقَةُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَطِيَّةُ بْنُ قَيْسٍ الْكِلاَبِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ غَنْمٍ الأَشْعَرِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو عَامِرٍ ـ أَوْ أَبُو مَالِكٍ ـ الأَشْعَرِيُّ وَاللَّهِ مَا كَذَبَنِي سَمِعَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ “‏ لَيَكُونَنَّ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَقْوَامٌ يَسْتَحِلُّونَ الْحِرَ وَالْحَرِيرَ وَالْخَمْرَ وَالْمَعَازِفَ، وَلَيَنْزِلَنَّ أَقْوَامٌ إِلَى جَنْبِ عَلَمٍ يَرُوحُ عَلَيْهِمْ بِسَارِحَةٍ لَهُمْ، يَأْتِيهِمْ ـ يَعْنِي الْفَقِيرَ ـ لِحَاجَةٍ فَيَقُولُوا ارْجِعْ إِلَيْنَا غَدًا‏.‏ فَيُبَيِّتُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَضَعُ الْعَلَمَ، وَيَمْسَخُ آخَرِينَ قِرَدَةً وَخَنَازِيرَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏”‏‏.‏

Narrated Abu ‘Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash’ari:

that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, ‘Return to us tomorrow.’ Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5590

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5590

Umer replied 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • There Will Be People In My Followers Who Will Make Music Permissible

Umer updated 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Najam Zaman

Member January 3, 2022 at 5:54 am

Walaikm us Salam!

In this Hadith Prophet SAW explaining some of my followers will legitimate the alcohol and will make the wrong use of musical instruments, sexual part and wearing silk (i.e. the dress of arrogant people) as legal.

Firstly, the word الْحِرَ means the usage of sexual part and we know that the usage of sexual part is not forbidden but if used against the person other than wife then it is forbidden.

The same applies for wearing of silk. In Prophet’s era, silk is wore by the arrogant people. If we wear such clothes that would considered as the clothes of arrogant people then it is forbidden.

The drinking of alcohol is forbidden as it mentions in Quran.

Lastly, the wrong usage of muscical instruments that are in contradiction of Ayah 33 of Surah Aaraf are forbidden.

Hope you will understand it

• Najam Zaman

Member January 3, 2022 at 5:58 am

Link of Ghamdi Sahb’s response to 23 Questions Series.

• Umer

Moderator January 3, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Please refer to the following response for understanding of this Hadith:

Discussion 59741 • Reply 59766

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register