Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Can Non-mehrams Meet Each Other In Private?

• Can Non-mehrams Meet Each Other In Private?

Posted by Mohammed Zubair Alam on January 4, 2022 at 5:36 am

https://youtu.be/TTfhEZEK01g

In this video, what does ghamidi sahab mean by ” Meeting/sitting in private is a minor sin”.

Does he mean any act involving at that time which may lead to the major act or normally meeting in private is also minor sin?.

According to my knowledge one can meet in private when neccesary and can have halal conversations or anything within Islamic boundaries.

And In this video he is trying to mean any act involving at that time and not actually the private meeting.

Tell me wheather my understanding is correct or not.

Umer replied 2 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Can Non-mehrams Meet Each Other In Private?

Umer updated 2 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar January 5, 2022 at 5:44 am

That which is not counted a major sin, is a minor sin. If minor sins lead to the major sin, all the sins are counted, if the major sin is avoided, the minor sins will be forgiven too.

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 5, 2022 at 5:57 am

The acts prior to the major acts will be considered as minor sins. Example given in the video :- Acts prior to the intercoruse are minor sins and will be forgiven If one stops before the major act.

This I’ve already understood.

My question is can na-mehrams meet in private when necessary and have halal convsersations?.

I mean meeting privately is not what ghamidi sahab mean by prior acts.

• Umer

Moderator January 6, 2022 at 2:43 am

Meeting in private with intentions of Zina is considered a minor sin as a precursor to Zina. And this is what Ghamidi Sahab is pointing towards.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register