Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Quran As Prophet's (SWS) Sarguzisht-e-Inzar And Relationship With Loh-i-Mehfooz

• Quran As Prophet's (SWS) Sarguzisht-e-Inzar And Relationship With Loh-i-Mehfooz

Posted by Sardar Khan on January 6, 2022 at 10:53 pm

It is being said that the Quran js Prophet’s ,, sergzesht i Inzaar” . When we read The Quran, it has stories of past and also life events of Prophet PBUH with Arabic Characters of that era like Abu Jahl etc.

it is also being said that Quran is preserved jn loh i Mehfooz. What is Loh i Mehfooz and why A Seegzesht i Inzar of Last prophet which has life events of that time had to be preserved in Loh i Mehfooz. If it was a book preserved in Lohi mehfooz wasn’t that supposed to be a book given to mankined from the beging and it having only guidelines not a recording of evemts of a particular time and area?

Umer replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Quran As Prophet's (SWS) Sarguzisht-e-Inzar And Relationship With Loh-i-Mehfooz

Umer updated 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator January 7, 2022 at 12:36 am

We have very limited information about Loh-e-Mefooz, please see:

Discussion 38314 • Reply 38365

The purpose of Quran is Inzar and the last Inzar of Prophet Muhammad (SWS) along with its results (‘Adalat‘) have been preserved for the mankind to learn from it. At the same time, message of Quran also contains ‘Universal Hidayat‘ that is applicable till the day of judgement.

For comments of Ghamidi Sahab, Please refer to the video below from 22:30 to 25:53

• Umer

Moderator January 7, 2022 at 12:36 am

Please also refer to the video below from 19:24 to 22:40

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register