Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Land Occupation For Spreading Religion

• Land Occupation For Spreading Religion

Posted by Lubna Syed on January 7, 2022 at 7:39 am

Assalam o alaykum

This is regarding the forwarded message from al mawrid group on Whatsapp. The message I got today says , for spreading and guarding religion a believer should fight , does it means attacking non Muslims countries and occupying their land is allowed in that scenario? As I know from sir Ghamidi’s point of view occupation is not permissible in religion. Can some one make it clear please. So I can understand the forwarded message.

Thanking in anticipation

Lubna Syed replied 2 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Land Occupation For Spreading Religion

Lubna Syed updated 2 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 7, 2022 at 9:03 am

I haven’t seen the Whatsapp message, but God has granted sanctity to the life, possessions, and honor of all human beings. Spreading God’s message is no basis for overstepping these boundaries.

Ghamidi sahab has explained the sharia of preaching in a lot of detail in his book Meezan as well as video lectures. You can find all the relevant information in the thread below:

Discussion 27858

• Lubna Syed

Member January 7, 2022 at 9:28 am

Many thanks for reply. By listening to Sir Ghamidi so far I knew that already but the message of today was very confusing. Thank you for clarifying.

• Umer

Moderator January 7, 2022 at 9:24 pm

I think following is the excerpt that you might be referring to from Ghamidi Sahab’s Article Islam and State: A Counter Narrative:

Dissemination of Islam to all parts of this world shall be organized at the state level. If any power of the world tries to hinder this effort or persecutes Muslims, then the state, according to its capacity, will try to remove this hindrance and stop this persecution even if it has to use force for it“.

This is with reference to Jihad against persecution and oppression and has nothing to do with occupation of Land.

For comments of Ghamidi Shaab, please refer to the video below 36:57 to 41:33

https://youtu.be/xYzgDJEs350?t=2217

• Lubna Syed

Member January 8, 2022 at 12:22 pm

Many thanks for acknowledgment.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register