Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Dating

Tagged: , ,

• Posted by Mohammed Zubair Alam on January 11, 2022 at 7:43 am

As I’ve understood the word “Dating” means to “getting to know each other” but nowadays the whole meaning of dating is used to get in relationship and to have all the acitivities which should be between husband and wife.

However, Islam do not restrict opposite gender to meet or being friends with. Islam gave a ruling which every male and women should maintain while meeting or talking.

The question I have is “Can men and women commit to each other before marriage?”.

I mean If both male and female fall in love so can they expressed it to each other?.

If yes , then can it be kept secret from parents until the right time comes?. I mean not completely secret , only letting close friends, family members to know.

Also , sending decent gifts to each other while meeting, or sometimes holding hands in a way to express love to each other or to show affection while talking which I feel completely alright . Also one can’t termed it as sexual.

Which I’ve understood the complete principle is not to involve in lusty activities.

Tell me wheather my understanding is correct or not.

Mohammed Zubair Alam replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register