Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Can Culture Make Parda Rules?

Tagged: , , ,

• Can Culture Make Parda Rules?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 15, 2022 at 2:34 pm

Cultures can only influence people but they don’t make any laws.

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 16, 2022 at 12:22 am

Is it alright to influence people to cover face?.

My question is there any borderline which Allah has told not to cross ?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 16, 2022 at 12:52 am

If something is part of a culture or a society it invariably affects its people. I’m not sure how a culture or a society can prevent affecting its people.

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 16, 2022 at 1:09 am

Yeah That I agree.

I mean Allah has made a ruling of hifz e furooz.

And if a culture is not according to the ruling of hifz e furooz then also a muslim can’t adopt it. This is a borderline which Allah has given and every muslims should follow.

So My question is after maintaing the hifz-e-furooz is there any borderline which a muslim shouldn’t cross?.

Like covering face, eyes, hands, and each and every part of their body?.

cause if a person start covering every part of their body then there is a high chance that they could face the issues of vitamin-d deficiency.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 16, 2022 at 1:35 am

If a culture doesn’t follow God’s guidance in the matters of hifz-e-furooj a Muslim as an individual can still do so.

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 16, 2022 at 1:47 am

Yeah that I agree.

Cause Allah has given the borden line which a muslim can’t cross. But after maintaing the hifz-e-furooz is there any borderline?.

I want to know should a muslim go to the extend of covering their face,hands or whatver on the the basis of culture? Or is there a borderline that one can’t cover the face,hands, feet?.

Cause According to medical science, one can face the issues of vitamin-D deficiency if he or she avoids sunlight.

And covering each and everypart of skin prevents the sunrays to reach the skin which can cause vitamin-D deficiency.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register