Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Adopting The Rulings Of Surah Ahzab In Our Present Time

Tagged: , ,

• Adopting The Rulings Of Surah Ahzab In Our Present Time

Posted by Mohammed Zubair Alam on January 15, 2022 at 12:50 pm

https://youtu.be/CycDzRMpL3k

In this video from (33-37) ghamidi sahab very nicely cleared this matter but the question which I have relating to this topic is If we adopt such rulings again isn’t this will be the way of allowing bad people to harass?.

Example :- there are always few bad people in a society who always target women in a way of following them on streets, harrassing them, whistling , passing unnecessary comments and etc.

So for such men , women should start covering their face and should stay in their homes or the chain need to be broken by shutting the mouth of these people and encouraging the women to not seal themselves due to such people ?.

Mohammed Zubair Alam replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Adopting The Rulings Of Surah Ahzab In Our Present Time

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 15, 2022 at 2:32 pm

Please watch from 33:26 to 36:45

https://youtu.be/CycDzRMpL3k?start=33m26s

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 15, 2022 at 3:31 pm

Yeah yeah I’ve watched it. My question is also based on this video.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 15, 2022 at 4:52 pm

Your question is already answered in the video. If you require any clarification then your question is not clear.

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 16, 2022 at 12:54 am

Okay I’ve watched the video again and undertood it properly. Basically Ghamidi sahab is saying If people in a society start targetting muslim women then Muslims can adopt those rulings as a form of preventive measure for a specific time until the situation in a particular place gets better and not for eternal.

And also this should be done as a form of preventive measure only when a group of people in a society start targetting women or muslim women .

The main point here is security of a women. If a women can handle and feel safe then all these precautions won’t be taken.

Correct me If I am wrong.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 16, 2022 at 1:33 am

These would be common sense safety measures and not only for women. Such measures would be applicable to anyone who finds themselves in danger. Also these measures should be decided by the individuals. Others can only remind them or suggest to them a way to stay safe.

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 16, 2022 at 1:35 am

Thank you for the response🙏🏻.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register