Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Determing Purity Of Floor And Chair Edges

Tagged: ,

• Determing Purity Of Floor And Chair Edges

Posted by Habiba Zafar on January 25, 2022 at 9:24 am

Assalam O Alaikum!

I needed a scholarly opinion about my situation…I have a younger brother …he is 14 yrs old…when he was a child my parents didn’t notice that he was becoming a screen addict…so since childhood he is playing with tablets PS4 and other gadgets…now he has become a SEVERE SCREEN ADDICT and he can leave anything except his gadgets….we have noticed that when ever he goes washroom he comes back really quickly without doing tahara/istinja…and he pees while standing…so any where he goes or walks ..the floor becomes najis…we are really tring to make him come closer to Allah and start doing tahara istinja so that he stays pure and no najasa is on his clothes…but as i mentioned he is a screen addict and we can not bring this change quickly…it will require some time…

We(all other family members)offer salah and practice our religion…my question was that what should we do if our wet feet touch the floor or any place where his shoes touches as bed and chair corners as the floor and corner edges are najis because when my brother walks he sprincle whatever is on his shoes onto these things….

I wash my feet everytime i accidently touch the floor or my feet are wet and they touch the floor…however it becomes a difficulty for us sometimes.

What rulling would be suggested in this regards?should we consider the floor najis or pak?

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Determing Purity Of Floor And Chair Edges

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 25, 2022 at 10:25 am

If you come in contact with any visible impurity then you should clean it and make wuzu before performing salat.

• Habiba Zafar

Member January 25, 2022 at 10:34 am

And if there is a doubt whether it is pure or impure … and if i think that its impure but not 100% sure about it then what to do?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 25, 2022 at 10:44 am

If you’re certain about an impurity then wuzu is required before salah. If there’s no physical evidence, then you’re not required to do anything special but you can still make wuzu.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register