Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Order Of Responses On Ask Ghamidi

• Order Of Responses On Ask Ghamidi

Posted by Rukhsana Akbar on January 27, 2022 at 4:21 am

In the short time that I joined this forum I have noticed that some people’s queries go unanswered while others’ are answered within a day(usually). Is there a science behind this selection process?

On the other hand, if for some reason their questions are beyond the spectrum of thought, pondering and debate allowed by the moderators of this forum then, atleast, this should be conveyed to the questioners so that they don’t feel ignored and left high and dry. Besides it’s only polite and fair to do so.

Rukhsana Akbar replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Order Of Responses On Ask Ghamidi

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 27, 2022 at 2:56 pm

There’s no particular order that the questions are responded in. We try to respond to as many questions as we can, however, the order mainly depends upon the clarity, the focus, and the conciseness of any given question along with how long it will take to respond to it. Many questions require research in trying to find the appropriate article or a video to share. Also a lot of times passages from the Quran or various hadith narrations have to be looked up. In my experience, generally the more concise and focused a question is, the quicker it gets responded to.

• Rukhsana Akbar

Member January 28, 2022 at 1:01 am

Thank you , this cleared up my confusion. I am so glad I asked.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register