Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Bigbang According To Roger Penrose

Tagged: ,

• Bigbang According To Roger Penrose

Posted by Mohammed Zubair Alam on January 28, 2022 at 12:04 pm

[It will be] on the Day the earth will be replaced by another earth, and the heavens [as well], and all creatures will come out before Allah, the One, the Prevailing. Quran[14:48].

According to this verse it can be understood that something similar to bigbang will occur but in a reverse way. So Quran approved this .

Nobel laureate Roger penrose stated ” Bigbang didn’t start our universe rather it was the end of an another universe.

So did Islam say anything about other Universe before creating this one?.

I know this is only a theory by roger penrose and not a fact but as Quran stated this Universe will destroy and another universe will be replaced by this one so that’s why it led me to think on this theory of Roger penrose.

zarak khan replied 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Bigbang According To Roger Penrose

zarak khan updated 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator January 28, 2022 at 12:54 pm

Reverse bigbang cannot be interpreted from the verse you mentioned.
    No Quran donot tell any creation of universe before this one.

Conformal cyclic cosmology model simulation havent been consistent in their results. Hence, not accepted by wide cosmologist community . Entertaining such ideas by non-cosmologist should be avoided for now.

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member January 28, 2022 at 1:37 pm

Okay. For Now I am avoiding as majority number of cosmologists rejected this theory. But later on If majority number of cosmologists start to accept then I think we should stick to the Quran cause science will keep changing and new theories will continue to arrive.

Thank you for the response though❤🙏🏻.

• zarak khan

Member February 9, 2022 at 5:59 pm

Well I think and I am not sure what Islam says about it but in my view qayamt is only for Earth and not for the whole universe. only the earth will be destroyed by the destruction of the Sun so Qayamt means most likely the destruction of our Solar system. Because most of the destruction mentioned in Quran which will happen on the doomsday is the same as depicted by different scientific literature when our Sun is destroyed either by to become black hole or dwarf.

The rest of the Universe will be preserved and It will most likely continue to expand unless there is a temperature death of the universe. I don’t know what will happen then. Cold Sweat

• Umer

Moderator February 10, 2022 at 5:28 am

Quran suggests otherwise:

[Remember] the Day when this earth shall change into another earth and the heavens into new heavens mankind shall stand before Allah, the One, the Almighty.” (14:48)

Please see for details:

Discussion 59537

• zarak khan

Member February 10, 2022 at 5:39 pm

But this can also be explained by transferring to the other part of the universe after destruction of our solar system through worm holes.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register