Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Relationship With Allah

• Relationship With Allah

Posted by Zuhair on January 29, 2022 at 12:51 am

This is a personal question, I have been praying namaz since around 2 years and have always felt a strong connection with Allah as if he’s with me and had a kind of satisfaction in me that I’m not alone. Anything that would happen in my life, good or bad I would understand it’s because of Him. Since the past couple of days I am feeling a strange feeling as if I have no connection with Allah and I’m just praying without feeling that connection which I used to before. I know this is not important but I was feeling worried as if I’ve done something wrong and He is upset with me. Is there anything I can do to bring back that same feeling? Any special dua or anything?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Relationship With Allah

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 1, 2022 at 4:52 am

Feelings are volatile and subject to change for many reasons. it could be the sense of guilt, business, even biological and hormonal changes affect one’s mood. The greatest satisfaction is of intellect and conscience. what you do and believe is logically sound and morally right, you feel unalterable satisfaction of mind. while feelings need to be synchronised.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register