Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Status Of Hadith By Umm-e-Salma On Parda In Relation To A Blind Sahabi

Tagged: , , ,

• Status Of Hadith By Umm-e-Salma On Parda In Relation To A Blind Sahabi

Posted by Shakeel Ahmed on February 3, 2022 at 3:06 pm

I was listening to ghamidi sb in response to 23 questions and topic was parda. Ghambi sb said that before presenting riwayat we should read critical analysis by muhadiseen. I would like to from which books and from which authors i can read those analysis??

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Status Of Hadith By Umm-e-Salma On Parda In Relation To A Blind Sahabi

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 4, 2022 at 12:07 am

It is a very detailed and technical science of the narrators of Hadith. These are voluminous books. Like

Taqreeb Al Tehze

Tehzeeb Al Tehzeeb

Siar Alaam Al Nubla

Etc

• Shakeel Ahmed

Member February 4, 2022 at 12:16 am

I just want to know reference of those hadis, claimed as zaheef by ghamdi sb in lecture regarding perdah… I can write those if you want me so

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 4, 2022 at 12:44 am

Yes please

• Shakeel Ahmed

Member February 4, 2022 at 12:53 am

Bibi um e salma se riwayat jjis me ek nabeena sahabi k saamne RasoolullAllah SAW ne fermaya agar wo(sahabi) nhe dekh sakta lakin ap to dekh sakti ho…

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 4, 2022 at 1:13 am

This Hadith has been recorded by Musnad Ahmad 26537, Sunan Abu Dawood 4112, Sunan Tirmizi 2778.

You can see in their explanationatory notes by the Muhadditheen that this Hadith is weak due to he first narrator Nabhaan who is unknown. Moreover this Hadith is against the authentic Hadith of Fatima bint Qais who was asked by the prophet to spend her waiting period after her divorce in the house of Ibn Umme Maktoom because he was blind and it she could remove her garments without the fear that he might see her.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register