Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Considering Wrists And Ankles An Exception As QURAN SAID"ILLA MAA ZAHRA MINHA"

Tagged: , ,

• Considering Wrists And Ankles An Exception As QURAN SAID"ILLA MAA ZAHRA MINHA"

Posted by Habiba Zafar on February 8, 2022 at 10:57 am

Assalam O Alaikum

I was watching the video about veil part 9….Ghamidhi uncle when he explained the words “ILLA MA ZAHRA MINHA” after quoting the words of zamakhshari he explained that face,hands and feet are those parts which are not to be hidden even when adorned with makeup,jewellery or henna….these are those parts which are apparent naturally or as a routine(aadatan ya jabillatan) so my question is that can can we say that wrists and ankles soo are apparent naturally…I previously asked some similar questions and got an answer that it depends on culture …whether we have to display the jewllery on wrist and ankles(bangles bracelet) considering it as jewllery on naturally apparent parts….but its really difficult beacuse in every culture some people expose jewellery and some dont…one can’t easily make a judgement whether it should be exposed or hiden…can I please get an explaination regarding all this…JazakAllahu Khair

Habiba Zafar replied 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Considering Wrists And Ankles An Exception As QURAN SAID"ILLA MAA ZAHRA MINHA"

Habiba Zafar updated 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 8, 2022 at 1:12 pm

What makes it so difficult to ascertain within your own society or culture how people dress up? If you see most people in your surroundings covering their wrists and ankles then you should do it too, otherwise you can expose them too. There’s no reason to insist upon a definitive ruling when God Himself has left it upon people’s own judgement.

• Habiba Zafar

Member February 8, 2022 at 1:44 pm

Most of the women do it…I am just afraid of the accountability of my actions in front of Allah😔

• Habiba Zafar

Member February 8, 2022 at 1:56 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience brother….JazakAllahu Khair for all the efforts

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register