Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Dawah (Preaching) As Responsibility Of The Muslim Ummah

Tagged: 

• Dawah (Preaching) As Responsibility Of The Muslim Ummah

Posted by Sameer Namole on February 12, 2022 at 9:43 am

Is Muslim ummah appointed for a special cause.

The reference of an ayah is generally given that This ummah should call towards Maroof and stop from Munker.

Is this right conclusion?

If yes, is it a collective objective for whole ummah and which community should be our target for the same ?

If we don’t give non muslims dawah of islam, will we be among sinners ?

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Dawah (Preaching) As Responsibility Of The Muslim Ummah

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar February 13, 2022 at 3:38 am

You are recommended to read the chapter the Law of Dawat in Meezan by Ghamidi sahib. There he told every community of Muslims have different jobs in this regard. Common Muslims are responsible only for the Muslims to ask them to do good and to forbid from the evil around them in their circle. See the chapter in Meezan

• Sameer Namole

Member February 13, 2022 at 5:56 am

Ji sir I’ve read it. I live in India and there are certain muslim organisations saying that it’s obligatory upon me to give dawah to non muslims.

That is my concern if it’s obligatory or not.

And if I want to do dawah voluntarily, can I give speech or communicate on the basis of logic and proofs with non muslim brothers and sisters or I should just give Quran to them.

I am joined to certain organisations where our team have to collect all people of a village(non muslims mostly) and then call them towards One God and Good deeds etc.

This is a big query as answer to this question will define if I stay with that organisation or not

JazakAllah

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 13, 2022 at 7:39 pm

The preaching obligation of individuals is explained here:

Discussion 27912

For the entire sharia of dawah, please refer to:

Discussion 27858

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register