Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Quran's Message For This Life And Afterlife

Tagged: 

• Quran's Message For This Life And Afterlife

Posted by Shamir on February 14, 2022 at 2:23 pm

میں نے غامدی صاحب کی ایک ویڈیو دیکھی ہے جس میں وہ یہ کہہ رہے ہیں کہ قرآن ہماری آخرت سنوارنے کے لیے آیا ہے جب کہ دنیا سنوارنے کے لیے عقل عطا کی گئ ہے تو یہاں پہ یہ سوال پیدا ہوتا ہے کہ میں عقلی طور پر ایسی بہت سی چیزیں جانتا ہوں جو قرآن میں بیان ہوئ ہیں، مثال کے طور پر لین دین کو لکھنا، یا کسی کی بے جا تقلید سے روکنا ایسی اور بھی بہت سی چیزیں ہیں جو ہماری اس دنیا میں بہتری سے متعلق ہیں اور وہ میں عقلی طور پر بھی جانتا ہوں تو کیا یہ کہنا مناسب نہیں ہو گا کہ قرآن ہماری دنیا وآخرت دونوں سنوارنے کے لیے آیا ہے؟

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Quran's Message For This Life And Afterlife

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 14, 2022 at 8:46 pm

The message of the Quran is from the perspective of afterlife. In other words, it provides us with guidance in what to believe in and how to conduct ourselves in this world so that we can achieve an immensely happy state (paradise) after we die. Since the field of our conduct is this world, generally we do gain benefit from acting in accordance to the message of the Quran. However, this life is not the goal of Quran’s guidance.

• Shamir

Member March 17, 2022 at 7:16 am

@faisalharoon So should we benefit from it, even though I know that it is related to the Hereafter, but it will benefit me in this world as well. Is this what I have in mind that I can implement?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 17, 2022 at 1:27 pm

Yes of course.

• Shamir

Member February 14, 2022 at 11:00 pm

Thank you so much sir!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register