Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Validity Of Marriage With A Converted Muslims Who's Not A Practicing Muslim

• Validity Of Marriage With A Converted Muslims Who's Not A Practicing Muslim

Posted by Amara Khondekar on February 14, 2022 at 11:36 pm

Salam,

One of My friend got married before some months. She married a converted Muslim. He read kalma and then they got married. But I saw he doesn’t do Namaz yet. My friend said he will learn slowly, should not force. Slowly learning and believe in Allah.

Is their marriage valid?

Umer replied 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Validity Of Marriage With A Converted Muslims Who's Not A Practicing Muslim

Umer updated 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 15, 2022 at 12:31 am

If your friend doesn’t have a problem and her husband doesn’t have a problem then there’s no reason for us to make fatwas about the validity of their marriage. On the day of judgement they will be answerable for their own deeds according to their knowledge and effort. In the meanwhile we’re supposed to stay focused on our own deeds and make sure that we can qualify for God’s paradise.

• Amara Khondekar

Member February 15, 2022 at 1:26 am

Sir, May be they don’t have any problem. But if such marriages are invalid. Isn’t it our duty to inform them. If marriage itself invalid then it’s a big issue.

From Islam such marriage is valid?

• Maryam

Member February 15, 2022 at 1:44 am

Marriage is valid. There is no way we can know what’s in the hearts so let Allah decide that.

• Umer

Moderator February 15, 2022 at 3:37 am

There’s nothing which invalidates their marriage.

Regarding adherence towards religious values and religious obligations in the context of marital relationship, please refer to the following advice of Ghamidi Sahab:

Please refer to the video below from 1:28:21 to 1:31:04

https://youtu.be/hzSwD2Nq5gg?t=5301

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register