Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Answer To Modern Atheists's Beliefs

• Answer To Modern Atheists's Beliefs

Posted by Muhammad Wasif on February 23, 2022 at 2:31 pm

Salam

Recently I have seen that Ghamidi sb responds to the issues happening recently such as Pig Heart, Girl who chanted Allah o Akbar. That’s really a good thing. But in addition to this I would request to please make a series or a few videos on the beliefs and allegations of several Mulhids such as Harris Sultan and Ghalib Kamal.

The reason is these people are propagating their atheist views and sometimes do several allegations on Islam and Prophet Muhammad too. I have seen many friends if mine getting Mulhid just because of these people. They have right to say but I am saying this because their concepts are deviating several Muslims because their is no one to answer their questions and give rebuttal of their beliefs.

We all know traditional religious people never give intellectual answers to their allegations. They just say stop watching them. Hamza Abbasi has also talked once with Harris Sultan. So please ask ghamidi sb or add this is conversating Islam to answer their questions and beliefs they portray by using science. Thousands of Muslims watch them and they are getting viral day by day.

Please consider this request of mine. Thanks

Muhammad Wasif replied 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Answer To Modern Atheists's Beliefs

• Muhammad Wasif

Member February 23, 2022 at 2:38 pm

It’s a humble request of mine to please convey this message to Ghamidi sb and Hasan Ilyas. And do convey what hasan bhai says on it.

Jazakallah

• Muhammad Wasif

Member February 23, 2022 at 2:42 pm
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 23, 2022 at 3:04 pm

There are already a number of videos of Ghamidi sahab on the topic of atheism. You can find some of these in the thread below as well as searching Ask Ghamidi for atheism.

Discussion 1630

With that said, posts on Ask Ghamidi are required to be in the form of questions. For any suggestions, please feel free to email info@ghamidi.org.

• Muhammad Wasif

Member February 23, 2022 at 3:51 pm

Sorry for that. I will be sending mail to that address now

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register