Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy The Existence Of God And Modern Laws And Government

Tagged: , ,

• The Existence Of God And Modern Laws And Government

Posted by Muhammad Ahmad on February 28, 2022 at 6:13 pm

I was thinking, In all religions, we have the concept of “Jaza-Saza” by Allah or any other God of other religions for some sins, during these ages there were not a concept of laws and Governments like now, So keep balance in the society people used religion and the concept of God, religion at that time is just a philosophy to keep balance in the society.

So, I was thinking may be they used the concept of God, but now we have governments and laws, and in western societies they don’t care about God, but still have peace in society.

Is this that we understand the concept of God wrong? Or is this just man made division to keep balance in the society.

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • The Existence Of God And Modern Laws And Government

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 28, 2022 at 7:36 pm

It’s not correct to assume that God is a concept created by human beings out of need for laws and peace. Our belief in God is established beyond reasonable doubt on the same scale as our belief in any scientific facts. For details please see:

The basic premise of religion and how it establishes the existence of God:

Discussion 1630

The above referenced post also has a series of videos where Ghamidi sahab discusses the evidence for the existence of God.

• Muhammad Ahmad

Member February 28, 2022 at 7:45 pm

Thanks for sharing this link, I will check this out. If I have any further questions I will ask in this thread.

• Muhammad Ahmad

Member April 24, 2022 at 7:48 pm

Is baat par Kafi had tak tasali hogaee Kay insan ka wajood kisi khaliq ki traf ishara krta ha.

Lekin is baat ki traf abhi bhi tbiat confused hai Kay Khuda mukhtalif zamanay ma mukhtalif zabano (languages) ma insan say rabta kaisay Aur kyoun krtay hain. Aur wo insan ki roz marah Zindagi ma is qadar rahnumai kyoun krna Chahta hai.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 24, 2022 at 8:52 pm

I think that both of those questions are adequately answered in the link that I shared above. You might want to go through the videos and the text again.

In short, God contacted human beings (prophets and messengers) to remind us of our test, to give glad tidings to those who have accepted the truth and are preparing for the hereafter, and to warn those about life in the hereafter and the Day of Judgement who are oblivious to the fact.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register