Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia How To Save If I Give All My Money In Zakat, Sadaqat, And Khairat?

• How To Save If I Give All My Money In Zakat, Sadaqat, And Khairat?

Posted by Muhammad Usman on March 5, 2022 at 1:06 pm

If I spend all the money above my needs on poor and needy then I will not be able to move up in life and business. Allah may put me in azaab in akharat. But if I spend all more than my needs on poor then I ll not be able to grow my business. How would you kindly explain this. Tell me a way in which I could build and grow my business and spend on poor as well.

Muhammad Usman replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • How To Save If I Give All My Money In Zakat, Sadaqat, And Khairat?

Muhammad Usman updated 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 6, 2022 at 1:53 am

We’re not required to actively go looking for opportunities to make charity. However, if we’re asked to help in a certain situation and we have savings beyond our present and reasonable future personal as well as business needs, then we’re asked to not hold back. Additionally, if we actively make any charity it is considered nafil.

• Muhammad Usman

Member March 6, 2022 at 6:42 am

Thanks for the reply. I want you to explain a little more about it. I want to be a billionaire like bill gated or other successful billionaire in the world. They keep investing most of the profit money into their business to grow. Now if I keep investing in my business to grow it to the extremely large scale then I won’t have that much opportunity left over to spend on poor as kharat and sadaqat. The world is full of poor and needy people. They need my money and wealth all the time. Allah will put me in hell because he will ask that why was I growing my business when poor and needy human beings were suffering at the same time. Of course this money was well above my personal needs in order to expand and grow my business.

I m still in a confuse situation.

If all of us keep spending all the money beyond our needs on poor and needy then world and other big companies can’t grow and expand. Isn’t against economic world progress and less helpful for large companies of the worlds?

Please explain this briefly.

And who will determine the personal needs. They may be different. I may say if I have one million in bank is good enough for me needs future and present. It may be 10 million for others and so on and on.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 6, 2022 at 9:34 am

“Allah will put me in hell because he will ask that why was I growing my business when poor and needy human beings were suffering at the same time.”

Neither is there any prohibition on aspiring to become a billionaire, nor shall you be put in hell because of poverty in the world. You’re obligated to pay zakat on your assets as well as production/earnings, and taxes can be deducted from this amount. You’re also supposed to help the society from your savings that are beyond your personal and business needs and not be stingy. Anything that you give beyond this is nafil (non-obligatory).

• Muhammad Usman

Member March 6, 2022 at 11:05 am

Appreciated you explanation. I pretty much got it.

I have registered in ask ghamidi app. Session will take place on 27th March. I will ask my other question to ustaad mohtrum ghamidi sahib. I have downloaded zoom app as well. Will I be sent a link to click and join for that session?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 6, 2022 at 11:55 am

Yes. Please make sure that notifications are turned on on your device for the Ask Ghamidi app.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register