A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Mother Son Intimacy Limit

• Mother Son Intimacy Limit

Posted by Huma Ali on March 7, 2022 at 1:12 pm

Asalamualaikum

Sir please respond to my question.

I got married 1 year ago.

And the only fight reason between me and my husband is , that my husband sleep with his mother day time.

When he lay down on bed he calls his mom it’s too cold please come in my blanket , ( one day he said “ Pechy ho k laten yar mama kamar say kamar Milaen Mei garam hon “ or sometimes mom hug him under one blanket , please tell me is this allowed in islam for 27 years son and 52 years mother to lay down in same blanket with hug or even both of them bodies are touching each other ?

Tell me in both cases please if they sleep or even if they only lay down together under same blanket but son and mom bodies touch each other.

Please answer me

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Mother Son Intimacy Limit

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 8, 2022 at 3:09 am

Son is the part of mother’s body. There is no hard and fast rules to tell how much intimacy son should have with his mother, however, that must not involve any indecency. The concept of indecency might be different for different people. Kissing and hugging mothers is common practice. The son might have the same childish tendencies with his mother. So no straightforward ruling can be given in such matters. You need to sort it out keeping in mind that that people are different in their choices and behavious, however an unexplainable act of indecency is not acceptable.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register