Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Sports And Activities

• Sports And Activities

Posted by Shamir on March 10, 2022 at 12:20 am

The cricket that we play or the other activities that make us happy, is it in our nature or did these activities start from a distance of human from religion or as a result of some negligence?

Shamir replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Sports And Activities

Shamir updated 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 10, 2022 at 5:15 am

To play and amuse one self is natural for which games are invented. Religion does not want us to forsake all activities for religiosity. Religion wants us to be ethically conscious while doing anything. we need to be honest in games and should be mindful of our religious practices and duties like we should not be indulged in anything to forget saying prayer.

• Shamir

Member March 10, 2022 at 5:20 am

Is there a regular rule that we should continue sports activities while maintaining our moral position or are we naturally aware of it?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 10, 2022 at 5:59 am

Religion does not come to teach everything. It comes to guide you in the ways which may not be able to determine on our own. It will not tell you what to play, how to play and when to play. Its concern is the moral well being of person. it is we who have to decide what to do.

• Shamir

Member March 10, 2022 at 8:13 am

I know that religion did not come to guide us in all matters. My question was whether it was put into our nature by God or later inventions of people and what is the position of Islam on it and I think that You have almost answered. thanks so much!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register