Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Muslims And Azab Becuase They're Not Discharging Their Dawah Responsibilities

Tagged: ,

• Muslims And Azab Becuase They're Not Discharging Their Dawah Responsibilities

Posted by Sameer Namole on March 11, 2022 at 11:54 am

These are direct questions that are coming to my mind after listening to many scholars today.

1. Is Muslim Ummah in azaab of Allah right now?

2. Is it because of they haven’t fulfilled their ‘responsibility of dawah’ to non muslims?

3. Can they be saved if they started to give dawah to non muslims ?

4. If anybody is preparing war against today muslims, will they get saved if they give dawah to the oppressors just like it happened with prophets?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Muslims And Azab Becuase They're Not Discharging Their Dawah Responsibilities

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 2 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator March 11, 2022 at 5:36 pm

Please see:

Regarding Dawah Responsibilities:

Discussion 59377 • Reply 59410

Law of Rise and Fall of Nations:

Discussion 22313

Will Muslims Ever Rise Again:

Discussion 45206 • Reply 45214

Discussion 45206 • Reply 45215

• Sameer Namole

Member March 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm

Great sir.

I watched these videos.

The query is there’s a notable scholar named Allama Syed Abdullah Tariq who is an interfaith scholar and he’s providing Quranic evidences that Allah is about to choose India or Hindus who are from Aryans and I guess they’re descendents of Yafiz too that they’ll be getting the power of this world now. But they will get converted into Islam as a whole community just like it happened with Mongols. So he’s quoting Quran verses and Authentic narrations that this is going to happen in 2026 and as he’s an interfaith scholar, this is mentioned in hindu books too as ‘satyug’ (Daur e Haq)

But he says this is going to happen only if muslims(indian muslims) give dawah to hindu brothers and sisters.

Otherwise there’s a great punishment waiting for Indian muslims for about 40 years from 2026.

I’m concerned about these claims and their validation as they’re being quoted from the Quran.

I’m part of his organisation from a long time that performs dawah to mass and other compassion activities.

But now I’m finding the way of Dawah proposed by Ghamidi sahab more logical.

And the conclusions about Rise and Fall of Nations and Azaab and Itmam e hujjah makes a lot of sense too.

So I’m thinking to go apart from this organisation.

But some of the doubts about their way of seeing things and my new conclusions are yet to be in harmony. Ghamidi sahab understanding is great and I’m still waiting to decide as some things are yet to be unfolded.

For references here are some of his decisive videos that will give you almost full idea about what I’m talking about.

Yes sir these videos are quite lengthy and I don’t want to you to see them fully but as I couldn’t find any other short cut, I gave these links.

So pls verify if this will be punishment for Indian muslims if they don’t give dawah to Hindu community as he’s mentioning. JazakAllah and Thanks in advance..

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 12, 2022 at 1:26 am

These are confusing exclusive duty of Bani ismael with the ordinary Muslims. Ordinary Muslims are not supposed to shoulder the responsibility of universal dawah. Common Muslims is supposed to take care of his surroundings. He should tell Haq when he finds an opportunity to tell.

The big claims about future are assumptions based on analogies without confirming and establishing the relation that what happened to the past nations will definitely happen to present and future generations. God explicitly tells that He doesn’t send Azab to a people unless he send a Rasool in them. Since Risaalat is stopped so Azab is stopped too. However nations are destroyed for their Zulm.

As far as Bani Ismael are concerned if they are responsible for universal dawah. If they forsake their responsibility they are put into humiliation. This is the covenant of God with them.

• Sameer Namole

Member March 12, 2022 at 4:21 am

Thanks sir.

So if muslims in any part of the world are being humiliated or undignified, this has no relation deen.

I mean we should look for the worldly or practical solutions for it right, situation won’t change if we start praying more heartedly or being more pious in terms of rituals instead of looking and solving the root cause of the problem, let it be anything.

Like when I reconsidered Islam from atheism, I had joined Tablighi Jamat for a year and they were saying to copy and imitate what prophet Muhammad and sahaba did. Like having beards and all other cultural things etc. In short their motto was to ‘Go beyond 1400 years again to get those golden days back’

So my sum up query on this is this :

As now no prophet will be coming till day of judgement, and all azaab and Itmam Hujjah etc things are things of past, from now on, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ANY COMMUNITY (PARTICULARLY MUSLIMS) THEIR SUCCESS AND FAILURES OR PROBLEMS AND THEIR SOLUTIONS ARE ALL RELATED TO ASBAB AND RESOURCES OF THIS WORLD. NO HELP FROM UNSEEN IS GOING TO COME NOW FROM ALLAH. Is this assumption right ?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 14, 2022 at 6:51 am

More or less you are right. Deen is a set of teachings to be observed. This historical events took place in the time of the prophet were not Deen to be followed. There were the demonstration of God’s intervention to prevail the prophet upon his opponents. We are not prophets that this sunnah of God belonging to Risaalah should happen to us. we are supposed to follow the divine teachings.

Itmaam ul Hujjah does happen all the time on all the individuals, but we don’t know how much hujjah is completed for someone. In the time of the prophet God brought about the results in the form of reward and punishment in this world. this result will not be materialised for us now for sure.

Muslims need to use their common sense and ulitize the resource available to them to set things right in their favour without compromising their beliefs and Islamic practices.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register